Breakfast Chia Pudding
A quick, nutrient dense, anti-inflammatory breakfast.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup or 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup or 4 tbsp almond flour or 24 chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or stevia to taste
- 2 scoops green powder of your choice, optional or cacao powder
- 200 gr raspberries, fresh or thawed
- 4 tsp cacao nibs
Mix the top 5 ingredients and let it thicken in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. I like to blend the chia seeds with the milk to break them up and make the nutrients more absorb-able. Stir it once after 5 minutes.
Serve it with the raspberries and cacao nibs on top.