Alkalizing december, part 2…
This month I am focusing on alkalizing the body. There are a lot of questions about the how and why of an alkaline diet. And also about how to add more alkalizing food to any daily routine. Little changes which you can implement starting today and keep up during the upcoming holidays. These changes will make huge differences to your health and energy.
And the answer to the question “What is the biggest difference for me between a diet rich in fruits and an alkaline diet?”
- 7h00 Right after waking up …. 500ml / 2 cups of water
- 7h30 Breakfast
- 8h30 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 9h30 250ml / 1 cup of water of herb tea
- 10h00 Snack
- 10h30 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 11h30 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 12h00 Lunch
- 13h00 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 14h00 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 15h00 Snack
- 15h30 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 16h30 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 17h30 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 18h30 Dinner
- 19h30 250ml / 1 cup of water
- 20h30 250ml / 1 cup of herb tea or water
- 22h30 250ml / 1 cup of water for the night
NR.2 More Greens
Adding extra greens is the second change you can start implementing starting today.
Fresh greens offer a big amount of chlorophyll, enzymes and nutrients. Fresh greens alkalize the body.
Some chlorophyll facts …
Chlorophyll is what gives the green color to our green veggies but more important it regulates the body on a cellular level and has a positive influence on the amount of red blood cells in the blood. Red blood cells are the main oxygen transporters and responsible for more energy! Also aid wound healing, make the body more resistant to infections and assists in detoxing the body, alkalizing, restores the ph levels of the body, improves the overal immune system and digestion. So, we need more of this green stuff!
Too much acidity can cause a lot of nasty stuff to arise in the body like
- Inflammation like arthritis, rheumatism, eczema and other skin disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- High blood pressure
- Depression, just to name a few…