What a snack….these Walnut Hemp Protein Bars will keep you full and energized for a long time! They are chewy and yummy and also provide you with lots of plant based protein, healthy fats, omega 3 and keep your blood sugar in check!
Animal protein taxes the body because these need to be broken down and during this proces a lot of acid waste arises. The bodies pH balans gets disturbed by this proces.
Plantbased proteins are easy on the digestion. Wiith options like quinoa, hemp seeds, buckwheat and soy makes getting enough protein deliscious and doable while getting complete easy attainable protein for our bodies.
Ingredients for 10 to 12 pieces,
- 1 cup hemp hearts, ground
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chia seeds, ground
- 2 El. spirulina powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1/8 tsp. himalaya sea salt
- beepollen, to roll the bars in, optional, you can also use coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup brown rice, maple – or yacon syrup
Mix dry ingredients. Same with the wet ingredients and fold both wet and dry together. Spread it on a piece of foil dusted with bee pollen ( optional ), spirulina or raw cacao powder, about 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch thick. Make a nice and tight package and put in the fridge for about an hour and slice in bars or squares. You can keep these in the fridge for about 2 weeks or freeze them.
- Bee pollen are a highly concentrated superfood. They contain a very high amount of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Bee pollen are capable of reducing and reversing the effects of radiation and toxines on the body.
- Bee pollen have anti-bacterial properties and strengthen the immune system.