A delicious, easy to make turmeric dipping sauce, oil free. This dip is great to add to wraps, salads, crackers or enjoy it as a dip for raw veggies while making the most of all the amazing benefits of turmeric.
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds, soaked for 2 hours
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 cup finely sliced celery
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1 lime, to taste
- 2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. lucuma powder
- pink himalayan salt and black pepper
Add all the ingredients for this turmeric dipping sauce to a small blender and blend it into a creamy consistency. Flavor to taste with sea salt and black pepper. I used lucuma powder, optional but it thickens up the dip, has a great nutrient profile and it also adds a delicious light caramel-like taste to the dip.