Blended meals like this raw Italian blender soup is delicious, very important, but besides that just so easy! The fastest way to get lots of nutrients, raw greens and fiber in are green smoothies and savory blended raw soups.
Ingredients for one BIG or two small portions of my raw Italian inspired soup,
- 1/2 zucchini, peeled if not organic
- 1 tomato
- half red bell pepper, de-seeded
- half of an avocado
- 1 celery stick
- handful fresh basil leaves
- handful fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 soft sun dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, optional
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cup water or almond milk for a creamier soup
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- pink salt and black pepper to taste
Place all the ingredients in the blender until nice and creamy. This raw italian blender soup can be refrigerated for up to two days.
You could also try my raw Kale Soup!
[…] Rauwe Soep to go! Italian Style 🙂 […]