I don’t know if all Moms are down for these raw healthy mother’s day breakfast sweets but this would be something I’d go for for sure! Look at these colors … all fruit based, delicious and sweet. This plate full of goodies can of course also be a healthy dessert or just to spoil someone you love. There are many elements on this plate and they all can be prepared up front like this banana popsicle. You can make all the elements in a small food processor. You can find the complete recipe below this post.
This popsicle is the central piece of this plate. It is a nice cream pop made of blended frozen bananas and dates, you can add some maple syrup or mesquite powder if you want to keep it raw for some added caramel flavor. Dripped with melted chocolate and chopped walnuts.
We got some raspberry sorbet, the color is just amazing! Chocolate dipped strawberries, nutella bliss ball, chocolate heart, strawberries and raspberries, orange and chocolate fudge hearts. The raspberry sorbet is just blended raspberries, orange juice and a liquid sweetener of your choice.
The chocolate fudge hearts are indeed very chocolaty and creamy thanks to the avocado which you do not taste as is in the final product. Sweetened with dates. The fudge firms up in the freezer.
You can prepare all the delicious elements so that he only thing you need to do is to assemble your plate when needed. I love to add fresh ripe fruit like strawberries and raspberries, orange goes well with the chocolate and berries. If you like this plate and want to save it as an inspiration you can pin the picture below to your Pinterest board.
What would be the first thing you would like to taste from this plate?! I started with the chocolate dipped strawberries ….
Healthy Mother's Day Breakfast Sweets
Nice Cream POpsicles
- 2 medium frozen bananas sliced
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp mesquit powder or maple syrup optional
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp liquid sweetener of your choice
Chocolate Fudge Heats
- 1 medium avocado
- 3 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- tiny pinch of salt
- 1 small bar dark pure chocolate melted au bain marie
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 to 1 cup raspberries
- 2 nutella balls, recipe through link in post
- 2 chocolate hearts as decoration
- orange slices
- chopped walnuts
- Start with processing the frozen bananas into an ice cream by adding all the ingredients into a small food processor. Scrap down the sides if needed and process until creamy. Fill your ice cream pop forms and freeze.
- Process the ingredients for the chocolate fudge into a creamy consistency. Fill the molds you are using and put in the freezer.
- Process the raspberries, orange juice and sweetener into a creamy sorbet. Scoop into a container and put in the freezer. Stir it up every hour or so to break down the ice crystals. The sorbet is best if taken out of the freezer 30 minutes before using it to make it softer, easier to stir.
- Slice the fruit.
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie and dip the strawberries, roll in chopped walnuts if desired. Let it harden on parchment paper.
- Drip some chocolate on the popsicle with a spoon. Drip a heart shape on some parchment paper and use it as decoration.
- Arrange the plate to your liking and serve.