Alkalizing the body never tasted this good! This refreshing alkalizing cucumber shake restores your pH balance, hydrates & nourishes the body. Also a great source of protein, vitamin E and calcium. This is not to be seen as a meal, more like a healthy starter or snack that alkalizes and restores the body. A great way to get some much needed leafy greens into our daily diet. Also great as a cooling drink on a hot day.
- Ingredients for 1 Alkalizing Cucumber Shake are,
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 – 5 inch cucumber, cubed
- juice of a half lemon
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- small pinch of himalaya sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- small hand of fresh dill
- a few ice cubes to make it nice and chilled
Blend it into a delicious creamy shake and njoy! This so much reminds me of a cucumber salad we used to eat when I was little. Tangy, salty and infused with the flavor of fresh dill from the garden.
Another alkalizing drink I love to make is my Creamy Green Mylk with homemade almond milk and spinach, click below to see how I made it,
You can also give this alkalizing blend and ph-boosting green shake for 2 a try!
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cups almond or soy milk
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- tiny pinch of salt, optional
- ice cubes
Blend into a smooth shake and serve immediately.
More alkalizing drinks,